Monday, April 14, 2008

Disney T-shirt Ideas

I've been thinking about our t-shirt design for Disney and the feedback people have given so far. I know we have plenty of time to come up with something great, but it's been in the back of my mind anyway. Then, last night at my university's Relay for Life, I heard a speech that put an idea in my head. The man who was speaking was a cancer survivor who said he could never have gotten through everything without the support of his family. He quoted a scientist (I'm completely blanking on his name) who said that we stand on the shoulders of giants. If it were not for the people before us, we wouldn't get nearly as far in life. This made me think of our family and the wonderful support network we've created for each other. So tell me what you all think of something like this as a saying on the back of the shirt:

"Running on the Shoulders of Family: One big family motivating each other to get fit!"
We could also make it a little funnier and more lighthearted by quoting the words of Prudie:
"Running on the Shoulders of Family: One big family motivating each other to Move Our Rears!"

And then the front of the shirt would say something like this for the runners participating in the races:
Disney Marathon Weekend 2009
RUNNER
For the motivators:
Disney Marathon Weekend 2009
MOTIVATOR

Let me know what you guys think! :)
Hayley

4 comments:

Andria said...

Those are some great ideas! I like it.

Tracie said...

I ESPECIALLY like the idea of the front of the t-shirts saying whether we are a MOTIVATOR or a RUNNER!!

What Me Run? said...

I LOVE the idea of MOTIVATOR or RUNNER on the front. The runners get the "glory" but they couldn't do it without the motivators.

I had some ideas as well. I'll post it as a separate blog. But, I like your ideas - standing on the shoulders of giants.

What Me Run? said...

I LOVE the idea of MOTIVATOR or RUNNER on the front. The runners get the "glory" but they couldn't do it without the motivators.

I had some ideas as well. I'll post it as a separate blog. But, I like your ideas - standing on the shoulders of giants.