Monday, October 6, 2008

Keep the Info Coming

I know it is hard to write when we are FINALLY training. I think everyone has started their training routines now. I have joined a gym near home - for my cross training days. I have an appointment with a trainer on Friday to learn to use the equipment. Now, I can say, I watched some event while working out...Although walking the dog while getting my hour runs in is AOK with me too.

We are 14 weeks out. How are folks feeling? I am pschyed. I ran some with B yesterday at the end of the marathon, and it has me re-energized.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hayley said...

Yay for joining a gym! I'm also psyched for Disney World, it's going to be so great for all of us to be together and running! :D

I'm really grateful you got to run with B during the marathon, I know he appreciated your support in those last few miles. Keep up the good work with your training!!